LeaseQ Offers Checklist for Businesses Considering Equipment Leasing
LeaseQ, one of the leading equipment lease companies in the United States, is offering a basic checklist for consumers looking to lease equipment for their company as a means to make sure the process goes smoothly and without incident. In a tough financial market, it is important to get the most out of extremely limited budgets.
Leasing equipment is a fantastic way for any company to stay up to date with the latest technological innovations, namely by providing lower than average monthly payments as opposed to a loan, as well as having a fixed finance rate instead of a floating one. There are also tax advantages to leasing, along with preserving capital by avoiding high down payments. There may also be pitfalls in the leasing process, which is why it is important to take the time necessary to make sure leasing is the most appropriate option and determining that all necessary steps have been taken to assure a successful lease.
Almost every lease decision is different and unique, so it is important to study the agreement for any errors. LeaseQ recommends the following checklist designed for business leasing consumers.
- What equipment is needed? For what duration will it be needed?
- Is there a benefit in bundling service supplies, training, and the equipment lease itself into one contract?
- Have the company’s future needs been taken into account in order to acquire adequate equipment?
- What will the total payment cost be?
The following should be asked of any leasing source that is being considered?
- Who will be the primary contact? Is there a separate company financing the lease? Third parties are never desirable.
- How long has the company been in business? It is always a good rule of thumb to work with a company that has been in business for at least as long as the lease that is being considered.
- Are the terms understandable regarding the duration and ending of the lease?
- Is there casualty insurance to cover any damage to the equipment?
- Who pays the property tax on the equipment being leased?
- Are there any options for trading in or upgrading the leased equipment?
- In the event of damage or malfunction, who is responsible for repairs?
LeaseQ is a new and innovative source for instant leasing quotes from leading edge equipment lease companies, and it is the fastest and most convenient way to lease the equipment a company needs from the company of their choosing. Visit them online at Leaseq.com for more information.